Purpose: To support a registered nurse pursuing a master's or doctoral degree with the career goal of education program.
Number of Recipients: 2
Application Deadline for Scholarships: Postmarked October 1, 2018
Award Date for Scholarships: Fall
- Current South Dakota resident
- Current South Dakota RN license
- Member of SDNA for at least one year
- Graduate student pursuing a master's or doctoral degree in nursing or a related field in an accredited program with the goal of practicing nursing in a South Dakota high need area or teaching in a South Dakota baccalaureate or higher degree nursing education program
- Cumulative GPA 3.0 or higher upon completion of highest degree, i.e., baccalaureate nursing program or master's in nursing program
- Career goals and personal qualities congruent with South Dakota Nurses Foundation purposes
- Evidence of leadership, compassion, involvement in professional organization(s), professional activities, and community service
Contact the South Dakota Nurses Association office or call 605.945.4265.